Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr once had a huge series-clinching shot in the 1997 NBA Finals against the Utah Jazz. The shorts he wore are now available for auction.
- No, we’re not kidding.
What’s going on:
- Lelands auction house has put a pair of shorts from Kerr up for auction this week. Kerr wore the shorts during the 1997 NBA Finals during Game 6, a game in which Kerr hit a series-clinching shot to help the Chicago Bulls take the series.
- The starting bid sits at $1,500.
- There are 14 days left to bid on the shorts.
- The moment when Kerr wore these shorts was featured in Michael Jordan’s “The Last Dance.”
- “Covered in champagne stains from the locker room victory celebration, these historic shorts have also been signed by Steve Kerr in black prominently in the front.”