Best Buy will be bringing Black Friday to its stores a little early this year — as in literally next week.
What’s going on?
Best Buy will have a slew of deals on Tuesday, Oct. 13, lasting trough Oct. 14.
- The deals represent the store’s first Black Friday deals of the 2020 holiday shopping season.
Amazon Prime Day will start Oct. 13, too. This appears to be Best Buy’s way to cut in on the Amazon deals.
- “Best Buy usually runs anti-Prime Day deals each year, though this year’s Prime Day is different since it’s happening so close to the other big shopping holidays, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, instead of in the middle of the summer,”The Verge reports.
What are some deals?
Best Buy highlighted a few different deals for the Tuesday sale, including:
- 70-inch Samsung 4K Smart TV for $529.99.
- Laptops for $119.99
- JBL Free True Wireless headphones for $69.99
What about the coronavirus?
Best Buy has a few measures in place to keep shoppers safe from the coronavirus, like curbside pickup from its stores. There’s also store pickup and delivery options.
- In-store shoppers will be required to wear face masks and follow safety guidelines. The stores will limit the amount of customers in stores, too.