With Thanksgiving just around the corner, home cooks across the nation are scouring the internet in search for new recipes to impress family and friends this holiday season. Well, Mountain Dew is apparently here to help.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving — and to celebrate the product’s 80th birthday — Mountain Dew is releasing its first cookbook titled “The Big Bold Book of MTN DEW Recipes.”
According to The Takeout, the new book contains recipes for “MTN DEW Brined Turkey” and “MTN DEW Livewire Orange & Cranberry Turkey Sauce,” for those looking to add an acidic green punch to their holiday meal.
From start to finish, the tome is filled with unique recipes devised by Mountain Dew fans from around the globe.
About the book
- The 96-page cookbook contains nearly 40 recipes.
- It’s divided into six chapters covering breakfast, dinner, sides, deserts, dips and drinks.
- A recent press release describes the book as “a compilation of fan-made, fan-inspired, and fan-favorited creations from some of the most imaginative culinary minds on the planet,” via FoodandWine.com.
- Recipes include: MTN DEW Pancakes with MTN DEW syrup, CODE RED Brisket, MTN DEW Infused Pickles, Cheetos & MTN DEW Mozzarella Bites and, of course, MTN DEW Green Eggs and Ham, according to The Takeout.
How to buy it
“The Big Bold Book of MTN DEW Recipes” will be available for purchase on the soda company’s newly launched DEW Store starting on Nov. 16.
- The product will be available for a limited time only and sold at a suggested retail price of $30, according to FoodandWine.com.
Nicole Portwood, the brand’s vice president of marketing, said at the book’s announcement, via Nerdist:
The relationship between MTN DEW and our fandom is the most exciting partnership, and we’ve continued to draw inspiration from these amazing people and to try to pay back the love they show us every single day...Our fans have been creating delicious, outrageous, and genuinely mind-blowing recipes with MTN DEW for years. In many ways, this is the long-overdue love letter to those beautiful edible creations and the people behind them. We’re honored to share these recipes with the world in our first-ever curated cookbook!