Georgia voters head to the polls Tuesday to determine the outcome of two elections.
- Democrat Jon Ossoff is currently running against Republican David Perdue, whose Senate term expired Sunday with the start of the new session of Congress.
- Democrat Raphael Warnock looks to unset GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler, too.
The state of play:
The results will determine whether or not the Senate will remain controlled by the Republican Party or Democrats.
Times to watch:
- Polls opened at 7 a.m. EST.
- Polls will close at 7 p.m. EST.
- However, voters who are in line as of 7 p.m. can still cast a ballot, NBC News reports.
- Three million people have already cast ballots during the early voting period that began on Dec. 14.
Where to watch:
- All major networks will have coverage of these races.
- Major media networks like CNN, Fox News, Fox Business, MSNBC and Noticias Telemundo will have extended coverage.
How to stream:
The following outlets will have streaming options, too. Some of them require trial sign-ups.