- The IRS did not reveal how many payments will be issued on Wednesday.
- “More information about when these payments will be made will be provided on IRS.gov as soon as it becomes available,” the IRS said in a statement, per CBS News.
The IRS said stimulus payments began processing on Friday but they won’t appear in people’s accounts until March 24. Some Americans might see their check payments show up as “pending” in their bank accounts, according to CBS News.
- “Some Americans may see the direct deposit payments as pending or as provisional payments in their accounts before the official payment date of March 17,” the IRS said in its statement at the time, according to CNBC.
Do you qualify?
The current qualifications include:
- Individuals who make $80,000 or less.
- Some married couples who make $160,000 or less.
- Your stimulus check could be less than $1,400 for individuals who earn $75,000 to $80,000 and couples who make between $150,000 and $160,000.