5A - OLIN HANNUM
Fremont, 6-1, 185, Sr.
- Rodeo star almost lassoed the second-year Silver Wolves a state title. Quarterback completed 236 passes for 2,784 yards and 21 touchdowns.
4A - MARC DUNN
Box Elder, 6-3, 183, Sr.
- Quarterbacked the Bees to the state crown by completing more than 50 percent of his passes and effectively running an option attack.
3A - RICK JUDD
Delta, 6-2, 250, Sr.
- Started both ways in leading the Rabbits to the state title. Averaged eight tackles, recorded nine quarterback sacks and recovered four fumbles.
2A - COURTNEY TUTTLE
Millard, 6-0, 185, Sr.
- Used his size and speed to rush for 1,648 yards as the state champion Eagles' top running back. Racked up more than 2,000 yards of offense.
1A - CHARLES BALCH
Rich, 6-1, 180, Sr.
- Three-year starter at center for two-time state champion Rebels. Returned two interceptions for TDs as defensive end as Rich went 11-0 in 1995.
5A - ISAAC KELLEY, American Fork, 6-4, 210, Jr.
- Completed 103 passes for 1,546 yards and 18 touchdowns. Rushed for six other scores - racking up 324 yards on 89 carries.
5A - GUS PAPANIKOLAS, Skyline, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- "A leader. He proved it 12 straight weeks and in the state championship." - Coach Roger Dupaix.
4A - BRET ENGEMANN, Timpview, 6-4, 220, Sr.
- Threw for 23 touchdowns while completing 168 passes for 2,365 yards. "A great competitor and leader." - Coach Chad Van Orden.
3A - BRAD BARBEN, Snow Canyon, 6-2, 180, Sr.
- Completed 50 percent of his passes for 1,200 yards and 13 touchdowns. "Great leader. We needed him." - Coach Bill Jacobsen.
2A - AARON BOONE, Millard, 6-3, 185, Sr.
- Strong athlete passed for 800 yards and threw for 700 more in leading the Eagles to the state championship.
1A - KEVIN SMITH, Rich, 5-10, 150, Jr.
- Wishbone quarterback, a 4.0 student, rushed for eight touchdowns and threw for eight others in guiding Rebels to state crown.
5A - SHANE KOJIMA, Skyline, 6-0, 225, Sr.
- Rushed for more than 1,100 yards in leading Eagles to the state championship. "He was awesome this year." - Coach Roger Dupaix.
5A - BEN WARDEN, Davis, 6-1, 195, Sr.
- Three-year starter, who helped the Darts reach the state finals as a junior, racked up 942 yards in eight games.
5A - JARED FLINT, Clearfield, 6-0, 185, Sr.
- Made the most of 107 carries - gaining 1,077 yards and scoring nine touchdowns. "Our MVP." - Coach Randy Johnson.
4A - PHIL HEYWOOD, Box Elder, 5-10, 182, Sr.
- Gained 1,855 yards and scored 20 touchdowns for the state champions. Picked up 285 yards and scored three times in finals.
4A - NICK CHOURNOS, Bear River, 6-0, 190, Jr.
- Scored 32 touchdowns and gained 1,469 yards rushing. "Best running back I have ever coached." - Coach Doug Parry.
4A - MIKE ANDERSON, Logan, 6-0, 185, Sr.
- All-time leading rusher in school history capped a three-year career with 1,750 yards and 14 touchdowns as a senior.
3A - BROOKSBY STAFFORD, S. Cnyn, 5-10, 160, Jr.
- Parlayed quickness and great instincts to rush for nearly 1,500 yards and 21 touchdowns.
3A - BROOK TALBOT, Delta, 5-10, 160, Sr.
- Averaged over 170 yards per game for the state champion Rabbits. Finished the year with 15 touchdowns.
2A - SAM MATHEWS, Grand, 5-10, 165, Sr.
- Led the Red Devils in rushing with 1,083 yards on 123 carries. Scored 15 touchdowns. Also played defensive back.
2A - CHRIS HUNT, Gunnison, 5-10, 175, Sr.
- Gained 1,343 yards on 173 attempts for an average of 7.6 yards per carry. "A fantastic player who did everything asked of him." - Coach Jackson.
2A - TRAVIS PACKARD, Grand, 5-10, 160, Sr.
- Eclipsed 1,000 yards rushing for the second straight season. Finished with 1,003 yards on 174 carries with 16 touchdowns.
1A - BRAD WESTON, Rich, 5-11, 170, Jr.
- Rushed for more than 1,000 yards. "Hard to bring down because he runs so hard." - Coach Jerre Holmes.
1A - NORBERT NORTON, Whitehorse, 6-0, 165, Sr.
- Led Raiders to the state semifinals with 1,261 yards rushing. Scored 31 touchdowns - 18 returning kicks.
5A - JAKE BRIAN, Fremont, 6-0, 170, Sr.
- Olin Hannum's favorite target had 76 receptions and 1,201 yards. "Very coachable." - Coach Blaine Monkres.
5A - CORY GROW, Hunter, 6-1, 165, Sr.
- Finished year with 35 catches for 718 yards and seven touchdowns. "Best receiver we've had. Great instincts." - Coach John Lambourne.
4A - MIKE SUMKO, Box Elder, 5-10, 165, Sr.
- Amassed 1,187 yards on 43 receptions with 16 touchdowns. Also played cornerback and special teams for the state champs.
4A - BERNARD BENDINGER, East, 6-0, 200, Sr.
- Skier turned gridder made the most of first and only prep season. Pulled in 41 passes for 542 yards and seven touchdowns.
3A - MATT JUSTICE, Emery, 6-0, 165, Sr.
- Caught 36 passes for 629 yards and six touchdowns. Also excelled as a defensive back with 51 tackles and three interceptions.
3A - STEVE REBER, Dixie, 6-4, 185, Sr.
- Combined great speed with good hands in leading the Flyers' offense.
2A - JOHN DAVID NIELSON, San Juan, 5-9, 165, Sr.
- Two-year starter caught 53 passes for 740 yards and five touchdowns. Also returned three kickoffs and two punts for scores.
2A - JARED BARLOW, Morgan, 5-11, 160, Sr.
- Pulled in 55 catches for 881 yards and 12 touchdowns. Averaged 16 yards per reception. Had three interceptions as a defensive back.
1A - BILLY HOOPES, Duchesne, 6-3, 180, Sr.
- Team leader caught 13 touchdown passes. "Best receiver in 1A." - Coach Dave Woolstenhulme.
5A - SCOTT GILES, Highland, 6-5, 225, Sr.
- Hard-working Ram also excelled at linebacker. "He has all the right qualities." - Coach Tom Kingsford.
4A - TYLER OKEY, Timpview, 6-1, 180, Sr.
- Scored 10 touchdowns while catching 47 passes for 789 yards. "Our go-to guy." - Coach Chad Van Orden.
2A - DARRIN FRANCOM, Grantsville, 6-5, 210, Sr.
- Big threat on both sides of the ball. Had 31 catches on offense and 82 tackles as a defensive end.
1A - VAN CORNIA, Rich, 6-0, 160, Sr.
- "Makes things happen. Good hands, good blocker and good tackler." - Coach Jerre Holmes.
5A - DUSTIN McQUIVEY, Bountiful, 6-31/2, 243, Sr.
- Team captain anchored Braves' offensive line. Center excelled at long snaps. Had 45 tackles on the defensive line.
5A - JAMES BROMLEY, Am. Fork, 6-6, 250, Sr.
- Great speed for big man - 4.9 in 40. "Super run blocker." - Coach Davis Knight. Had 8 sacks on defensive line.
5A - BRIAN HOBBS, Skyline, 6-0, 245, Sr.
- Consistent performer completed a two-year run as a starter. Graded as Eagles' "top offensive lineman."
5A - KELLY CHATTERTON, Davis, 6-2, 280, Sr.
- Three-year starter graded out at over 90 percent each game. Had 14 unassisted tackles on defensive line.
5A - JADON JUDKINS, Fremont, 6-2, 215, Sr.
- Started on both sides of the ball; a major frontline force in Fremont's surprising drive to the finals.
4A - WES BROCK, Timpview, 6-4, 265, Sr.
- Two-year, two-way starter for the Thunderbirds. "Our top offensive lineman." - Coach Chad Van Orden.
4A - BRYAN STENDER, Box Elder, 6-3, 240, Sr.
- "Great blocker that allowed us to have a great offense." - Coach Wes Roesler. Bees averaged 420 yards per game.
4A - BUCK CORSER, Murray, 6-1, 262, Jr.
- "A big part of our success running the ball this year. He is also excellent as a pass blocker." - Coach Wade Meier.
4A - STEVEN GORDON, Pl. Grove, 6-3, 270, Sr.
- Spearheaded the Viking frontline. "Great technique and an excellent run blocker." - Coach Bill Mikelson.
4A - MATT NIGHSWONGER, East, 6-2, 220, Sr.
- Two-year starter on both sides of the ball. Played every position on offensive line. "Dream attitude." - Coach Keeko Georgelas.
3A - CHAD MATHEWS, Snow Canyon, 6-0, 260, Sr.
- "A very strong, devastating run blocker." - Coach Bill Jacobsen.
3A - KIP JENSEN, Delta, 6-0, 180, Sr.
- "Plays hard every play on both sides of the ball." - Coach Dean Fowles.
3A - SAM WHITE, Union, 6-2, 225, Sr.
- Capped a three-year stint as a starter for the Cougars. "Outstanding lineman. One of the best I've ever coached." - Coach Don Busenbark.
3A - CARL WRIGHT, Delta, 6-6, 230, Sr.
- "Steady force on our offensive line. Always gave us the corner." - Coach Dean Fowles.
2A - SHANE KOYLE, Millard, 6-0, 240, Sr.
- Led the Eagles' offensive line. "We ran behind him all year." - Coach Franklin Bramall.
2A - JEFF EVANS, Grantsville, 6-2, 190, Sr.
- "Our most consistent offensive lineman." - Coach Kevin Butler. Also saw action on the defensive line.
2A - COEBY BROWN, San Juan, 6-4, 215, Sr.
- "Main key" in Broncos' racking up 3,785 yards of total offense. Team leader also started at defensive end.
1A - MATT MITCHELL, Duchesne, 6-3, 205, Sr.
- Worked hard to improve in the offseason. Team leader credited with having "a great attitude and good work ethic."
1A - WADE STUART, Rich, 6-1, 195, Sr.
- "Our strongest lineman. He was a big part of our running success." - Coach Jerre Holmes.
5A - DARCE AFUVAI, Bonneville, 6-2, 280, Sr.
- Had 48 tackles, assisted on 39 others, while racking up 10 quarterback sacks, knocking down eight passes and recovering two fumbles.
5A - DARIN JOHNSON, Brighton, 6-4, 210, Sr.
- Two-year starter registered 52 tackles, nine quarterback sacks and 12 hurries. "A good solid `D' lineman." - Coach Lynn Freestone.
5A - SAM LITI, Granger, 6-1, 195, Sr.
- Defensive end recorded 23 quarterback sacks for the Region 3 champion Lancers. Had 1,025 yards as a running back.
5A - LEVI NORDBERG, Bingham, 6-2, 240, Sr.
- "One of the state's best defensive tackles." - Coach Sonny Sudbury. Had 15 tackles, three sacks and a fumble recovery in one game.
4A - CASEY DAVIES, Murray, 6-0, 203, Sr.
- Notched 46 solo tackles, assisted on 36 others, while racking up eight sacks. Had 1,553 yards as a running back.
4A - BEN FONUA, West, 6-2, 245, Sr.
- Powerful Panther credited with 20 tackles behind the line of scrimmage. Had six quarterback sacks and numerous hurries.
4A - JASON KAFUSI, East, 6-3, 190, Jr.
- Had seven quarterback sacks. "Tremendous pass rusher. One of the quickest kids I have coached." - Coach Keeko Georgelas.
4A - NATE PUTNAM, Box Elder, 6-5, 203, Jr.
- Tall order for opposing offenses. Had 12 quarterback sacks and 10 hurries in leading the Bees up front.
3A - JUNIOR IOANE, North Sanpete, 6-41/2, 265, Sr.
- Highly-recruited lineman played on both sides of the ball. Used a 41-inch vertical leap to force many hurries and record 11 sacks.
3A - KYLER FISHER, Lehi, 6-0, 245, Jr.
- Bigger than Micron for the Pioneers. Finished the year with 15 tackles for loss and six quarterback sacks.
3A - DAYNE WOOD, Hurricane, 6-2, 215, Sr.
- Tough Tiger notched 23 sacks and 99 tackles. "Has been dominant since his sophomore year." - Coach Wes Christiansen.
2A - CLAY NIELSON, Grantsville, 6-0, 225, Sr.
- Great pass rusher, who forced a lot of hurries, recorded 62 tackles and 12 quarterback sacks.
2A - J.J. RAY, Juab, 6-1, 230, Sr.
- Returning all-stater led both of his team's lines. Had a team-high 126 defensive points - powered by five sacks.
2A - TREVOR WADE, Millard, 6-1, 190, Sr.
- Defensive end helped the Eagles soar to the top. Had a team-high 18 sticks for state champs.
1A - RYAN NIELSEN, Duchesne, 6-0, 210, Sr.
- "Dominated the defensive line. Did a great job leading the team." - Coach Dave Woolstenhulme.
1A - A.C. RUST, Altamont, 6-1, 185, Sr.
- Had 44 tackles and recorded five quarterback sacks. Scored nine touchdowns as a running back.
5A - LANCE SORENSON, Skyline, 6-4, 190, Sr.
- Student-body president also served as team's defensive leader. Led the Eagles in tackles while "quarterbacking the defense."
5A - JON GUENTER, Orem, 6-2, 225, Sr.
- Led the Tigers' defensive corps by recording 77 tackles and three quarterback sacks.
5A - CHAD BENNETT, Granger, 5-10, 180, Sr.
- Big play defender - had 17 quarterback sacks, blocked six punts and four extra-point kicks.
5A - CRAIG COULTER, Hunter, 6-1, 215, Sr.
- Made an impact on both sides of the ball for Wolverines. Directed the defense and had 1,076 yards rushing.
4A - MIKE SHEPARD, Tooele, 6-0, 220, Sr.
- Repeat selection. Led the Buffaloes with 73 solo tackles, 81 assists, three sacks, a fumble recovery and an interception.
4A - KASEY MUNNS, Box Elder, 6-4, 185, Jr.
- Bees' "leading defender" recorded 90 tackles and returned an interception for a touchdown.
4A - JOSH WREN, Cyprus, 5-10, 205, Sr.
- Topped the Pirates with 72 tackles. "Will make a great college linebacker for somebody." - Coach Dave Peck.
4A - ROCKY SMART, Pleasant Grove, 5-10, 175, Sr.
- Impact player on both sides of the ball. Finished with 60 tackles and four sacks as a defender. Also rushed for 1,191 yards.
3A - JAKE PROBST, Wasatch, 6-3, 190, Jr.
Led the Wasps in tackles. "An excellent hitter who plays sideline to sideline and end to end." - Coach Monte Morgan.
3A - JARROD PRICE, Emery, 6-0, 190, Sr.
- Named 3A North MVP by league coaches. Racked up 78 tackles and four quarterback sacks. Scored eight touchdowns as a fullback.
3A - LANDON FLOYD, Cedar City, 6-2, 190, Sr.
- Two-year starter for the Redmen. Team leader in tackles. Averaged 110 yards per game as a running back.
3A - KYLE GRAFF, Snow Canyon, 6-0, 190, Jr.
- Led the Warriors, ranked No. 1 most of the year, in tackles with his aggressive and dedicated play.
2A - JOSH TATE, San Juan, 5-10, 185, Sr.
- Led the Broncos in tackles for the second consecutive year. Middle linebacker had 145 stops this season.
2A - BEN SUTORIUS, Juab, 6-1, 170, Sr.
- Had a team-best 177 defensive points as a linebacker. League MVP also responsible for 1,131 yards of total offense.
1A - MATT KENNEDY, Rich, 5-11, 185, Jr.
- Led the state champion Rebels in tackles. "He's a Dick Butkus-type linebacker." - Coach Jerre Holmes.
5A - JASON GONZALEZ, Orem, 6-1, 185, Sr.
- Intercepted four passes and notched 49 tackles in leading the 1994 champions into battle.
5A - MATT SPARROW, Weber, 6-4, 190, Sr.
- Knocked down seven passes in addition to intercepting five and recovering two fumbles. Had 34 tackles.
5A - JARED CHAPPELL, Brighton, 6-1, 175, Sr.
- Had 42 tackles, three interceptions and two fumble recoveries. "He's a heckuva ballplayer." - Coach Lynn Freestone.
5A - KURT FLINDERS, Fremont, 5-10, 150, Sr.
- Silver Wolves' all-purpose man. Had 30 unassisted tackles, four interceptions and two fumble recoveries as a defender.
4A - BEN MEIER, Murray, 5-11, 168, Sr.
- Intercepted six passes and broke up eight others. Finished year with 42 tackles and 38 assists for Spartans.
4A - T.J. HESS, Mountain Crest, 6-0, 182, Sr.
- Ironman never left the field. Started on both sides of the ball and proved to be a talented return specialist.
4A - JOSH ANDREWS, Spanish Fork, 5-11, 150, Sr.
- Impact player led the Dons to the state semifinals. In addition to patrolling the defensive backfield, had 66 catches as a receiver.
4A - ZACH GREEN, Olympus, 6-2, 185, Sr.
- Intregal part of the Titans' success. Excelled on both sides of the ball. Tied a school record with six interceptions. Had 13 TDs as a receiver.
3A - NATE ESPLIN, Snow Canyon, 5-7, 145, Sr.
- Great vertical jump helped this Warrior intercept seven passes. "People quit throwing his way." - Coach Bill Jacobsen.
3A - TYLER GIBBONS, Uintah, 6-0, 180, Sr.
- Did it all for the 1994 champs. Played wide receiver and kicker, but shined on defense - intercepting six passes.
2A - JOSH HOLLINGSHEAD, Beaver, 5-11, 165, Sr.
- Led the Beavers with two interceptions and 12 deflections. Also caught four passes for touchdowns as a receiver.
2A - VAUGHN JACKSON, Kanab, 6-0, 182, Sr.
- Returning all-stater had four interceptions and 32 tackles for the Cowboys. Four-year starter had 940 yards as a running back.
1A - PAUL TEW, Altamont, 6-0, 160, Sr.
- Always assigned to cover opponent's top receiver. Intercepted three passes. Scored seven touchdowns as a tight end.
5A - BEN HUBER, Brighton, 5-6, 155, Sr.
- Soccer star averaged 56.9 yards per kickoff, connected on 25 of 26 PATs and made 15 field goals. Team scoring leader.
4A - MATT COMINS, Woods Cross, 6-2, 170, Sr.
- Connected on a 53-yard field goal for Wildcats. Finished the year with just two misses - one field goal attempt and a PAT.
3A - SCOTT WHITAKER, Wasatch, 5-9, 145, Sr.
- Dependable athlete made 25 PATs and two field goals - including a game-winning kick against Cedar City. Doubled as the Wasps' punter.
2A - RAMSY BRYAN, Grantsville, 5-10, 160, Sr.
- Connected on field goals of 46, 44, 35 and 33 yards. In addition, made 22 PATs.
5A - ZANE DAVIS, Hillcrest, 6-2, 190, Sr.
- All-state soccer goalie proved equally valuable on the football field - averaging 42.8 yards per punt.
4A - BEN HUFF, Box Elder, 6-2, 205, Sr.
- Averaged 38.5 yards per kick. Also saw action at tight end for the Bees who powered their way to the state championship.
2A - CODY GILLIES, Beaver, 6-4, 195, Sr.
- Averaged 44 yards per punt. Seven of his kicks went 50 yards or more. The longest went 74 yards.
1A - CHRIS HUFF, Altamont, 6-1, 180, Sr.
- Averaged 35 yards per kick. "Punted great in big games." - Coach Darrin Jenson.
5A - BRAD MURDOCK, Bountiful, 5-10, 170, Sr.
- One of the state's top running backs (1,176 yards on 189 carries) returned a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns.
4A - RASHAD KENNEDY, Ogden, 5-9, 170, Sr.
- Returned kicks 99 and 95 yards for touchdowns. Racked up 412 yards on 12 returns. team captain has 4.5 speed.
3A - CHRIS WREN, Wasatch, 5-10, 180, Sr.
- All-purpose back had 1,865 yards rushing and receiving. Returned two kickoffs for touchdowns.
2A - DREW BOTT, Morgan, 5-7, 140, Sr.
- Repeated on first team by returning two punts and a kickoff for touchdowns. Averaged 41 yards per kickoff return.
1A - DOUG MADSEN, Rich, 6-0, 165, Sr.
- Returned two punts for touchdowns - one of which keyed Rich's state championship drive.
All-State second team
QB: Tyler Gladwell, Bonneville, Sr.
QB: Doug Smith, Hillcrest, Sr.
RB: Aaron Bowen, Am. Fork, Sr.
WR: Toby Christensen, Am. Fork, Jr.
WR: Russ Nelson, Roy, Sr.
WR: David Steele, Bingham, Sr.
WR: Brady Peterson, Layton, Sr.
WR: Brian Bowles, Viewmont, Sr.
TE: Mike Van Dyke, Mt. View, Sr.
OL: Paul Pattillo, Clearfield, Sr.
OL: Matt Steinfeldt, W. Jordan, Sr.
OL: Jed Nilson, Bonneville, Sr.
DL: Mike Tuiasoa, Orem, Sr.
DL: Tony Anderson, Bountiful, Sr.
DL: Jason Fullmer, Jordan, Sr.
DL: Aaron Pelch, Alta, Sr.
LB: Shaun Dahl, Layton, Sr.
LB: Brad Painter, Bingham, Sr.
LB: Josh Vranes, Hillcrest, Jr.
DB: Anton Palepoi, Hunter, Sr.
DB: Lua Tuitupou, Granger, Sr.
DB: Shawn Van Tassell, Frem., Sr.
DB: Kimball Kjar, Bountiful, Sr.
DB: Jared Brockman, Skyline, Sr.
PK: Matt Payne, Weber, Jr.
PK: Greg Pulver, Highland, Sr.
P: Matt Martinez, West Jordan, Sr.
RS: Bryan Molen, Copper Hills, Sr.
QB: Lance Rice, Olympus, Sr.
QB: Garrett Johnson, Sp. Fork, Sr.
RB: Esi Lautaimi, West, Sr.
WR: Chris Anderson, Sp. Fork, Sr.
WR: Shad Gibbs, Bear River, Sr.
TE: Brandon Stephens, Logan, Jr.
OL: Ryan Whitaker, Box Elder, Sr.
OL: Bruce Kamai, East, Jr.
OL: Anthony Canoso, Judge, Sr.
OL: Dan Larsen, West, Sr.
OL: Jon Nessen, Bear River, Sr.
OL: James Thayer, Timpview, Sr.
DL: Jason Rusch, Wds. Cross, Sr.
DL: Jeff Theuer, Bear River, Sr.
DL: Al SueSue, West, Sr.
DL: Bryan Hull, Sky View, Sr.
LB: Peter Johnson, East, Jr.
LB: Greg Marshall, Sky View, Sr.
LB: Kyle Wilson, Spanish Fork, Jr.
LB: Jeremy Maughan, Mt. Crest, Sr.
LB: Kirk Jeppson, Logan, Sr.
DB: Mark Moyes, Springville, Sr.
DB: Damon MacArthur, Spvlle., Sr.
DB: Jared White, Bear River, Sr.
DB: Ryan Duvall, Pleasant Grove, Sr.
PK: Josh West, Sky View, Jr.
P: Aaron Salahuddin, Tooele, Sr.
QB: Allen Jacobsen, N. Sanpete, Jr.
RB: Todd Clyde, Hurricane, Sr.
RB: David Lawson, Uintah, Sr.
RB: Travis Baker, Emery, Sr.
WR: Chason Memmott, Pk. City, Sr.
WR: Eric Stillson, Carbon, Sr.
TE: Jacob Morris, Wasatch, Sr.
OL: Wade Allred, Delta, Sr.
OL: Russ Judd, Delta, Sr.
OL: Shawn Ashby, Wasatch, Sr.
DL: Dan Darlington, Uintah, Sr.
DL: Hank Smith, Snow Canyon, Sr.
DL: Moose Marchant, Cedar, Sr.
LB: Jeff Hawkins, Carbon, Sr.
LB: Brett Beagley, Hurricane, Sr.
DB: Jeff Pack, Lehi, Sr.
DB: Jimmie Averett, Pine View, Sr.
DB: Josh Woodbury, Hurricane, Jr.
DB: Garrett Thompson, Dixie, Sr.
P: Ryan Harder, Park City, Sr.
QB: Casey Gover, Kanab, Sr.
RB: Kenny Lindsay, Parowan, Sr.
WR: Kevin Callister, Manti, Sr.
TE: Justin Noyes, Grand, Sr.
OL: Jason Walston, Grand, Sr.
OL: Brandon McQueen, N. Sum., Sr.
OL: Jeff Dansie, Juab, Sr.
OL: Austin Rowser, Morgan, Sr.
DL: Joe B. Wright, Kanab, Sr.
DL: Clint Cox, Manti, Sr.
DL: Jeremy Peterson, N. Sevier, Sr.
LB: Shane Knudsen, Gunnison, Sr.
LB: Clay Denton, Manti, Sr.
LB: Tyler Monroe, Millard, Sr.
LB: Damon Sargent, N. Summit, Sr.
DB: Aaron Weaver, South Sevier, Sr.
DB: Jaden Edwards, Beaver, Sr.
DB: Tyler Tuttle, Millard, Sr.
DB: Dustin Mace, Juab, Sr.
PK: Roger Davis, Morgan, Sr.
PK: Mike Cox, Manti, Sr.
QB: Cameron Flint, Duchesne, Jr.
WR: Kyle Bailey, Duchesne, Jr.
L: Jeremy Bristol, Altamont, Sr.
LB: Dave DeMille, Duchesne, Jr.
OT: Jason Keith, Whitehorse, Sr.
DE: Ryan Hoffman, Rich, Sr.
LB: Glen Ivie, Duchesne, Jr.
LB: Russell Barnes, Milford, Sr.
DB: Michael Barnes, Milford, Sr.
CB: Tyler Eborn, Rich, Sr.
RB: Robert Young, Duch., Soph.
Brady Benson (Granger), Craig Cardon (Mountain View), Todd Cella (Northridge), Tyler Coleman (Skyline), Adam Cunningham (Hunter), Chris Davis (Taylorsville), Chris Hansen (Clearfield), Brian Hills (Viewmont), Wade Hanberg (Hillcrest), David Hoagland (Orem), Tad Hunter (Taylorsville), Cody Jamison (Jordan), Blake Johnson (Jordan), Mike Kendall (Weber), Clint Layton (Viewmont), Kyle Langston (Highland), Quincy Levao (Kearns), Aaron Lively (West Jordan), Matt Monson (Mountain View), Dax Rapp (Bountiful), Mike Rasmussen (Highland), Greg Shimada (Bonneville), Jeff Sperry (Highland), Nick Starley (Alta), Russ Stokes (Cottonwood), Ben Welch (American Fork), Pat Williams (Bountiful), Tyson Wood (West Jordan).
Spencer Ashton (Ogden), Bijan Andrade (Logan), Blake Bauman (East), Anthony Brunson (Granite), Brock Bryant (Olympus), Clark Cannon (Olympus), Kirk Chambers (Provo), Jeremy Chapman (Payson), Matt Christensen (Spanish Fork), Justin Cox (Mountain Crest), Nate Davis (Box Elder), Tony Fenton (Olympus), Mike Gurr (Woods Cross), Jason Hall (Olympus), Cortney Jones (Bear River), Junior Kaid (Cyprus), Randy Knavs (Murray), Nic Lindley (Mountain Crest), Frank Montague (Payson), Brandon Nelson (Spanish Fork), Jared Preece (Mountain Crest), Cody Reese (Bear River), Ryan Rushton (Bear River), Josh Taylor (Ogden), Kalisi Uluave (Provo), Kivalu Uluave (Provo), Emmett White (Ben Lomond).
Quincy Adams (Dixie), Joe Allred (Carbon), Kelly Baker (Emery), Jimmy Blaser (Hurricane), Dustin Davis (Union), Richard Eaton (Pine View), Kyle Hafen (Snow Canyon), Colby Harris (Lehi), Aaron Hartman (Uintah), Casey Hutchings (Hurricane), John Jenkins (Uintah), Wade Jensen (Delta), Josh Lake (Emery), Gabe Lee (North Sanpete), James Mainord (Carbon), Denny Robertson (Emery), Joel Slade (North Sanpete), Evan Stilson (Emery), Jeremy Tanner (Richfield).
Kirk Adams (Morgan), Mike Adams (Monticello), Motts Adams (Grand), Aaric Allred (Grantsville), Dustin Alldredge (Millard), Brian Bartholomew (Millard), Tate Bennett (San Juan), Bart Brooks (Morgan), Ken Childs (Gunnison), Mitch Dalton (Beaver), Chris Hislop (Grantsville), James Israel (Parowan), Peter Kloepfer (Kanab), Alan McNeil (South Summit), Mike Pierce (North Sevier), Ryan Randall (Morgan), Cole Robinson (Parowan), George White (Grand), Renton Williams (Beaver), Yates Wright (Kanab).
Nathan Argyle (Rich), Marques Begay (Monument Valley), Steve Bingham (Altamont), Stuart Browsley (Monument Valley), Neldon Dishface (Whitehorse), Ryan Erickson (Rich), Wes Hackett (Duchesne), Jeffery Leeboy (Whitehorse), Tyler Lund (Duchesne), Charles Miles (Altamont).