A pair of AFC matchups highlight the NFL Week 7 schedule.
The Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Baltimore Ravens in the only game of the week pitting two teams with winning records against each other. The Kansas City Chiefs also visit the Tennessee Titans in a matchup of two teams expected to be in the playoff hunt.
The NFC also has some intriguing games: the Chicago Bears visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, while the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night.
Also, the Denver Broncos play at the Cleveland Browns on Thursday night to kick off the week in a game matching teams trying to bounce back from losing streaks.
Week 7 NFL TV schedule
(All times MDT)
Helpful hint: 506sports.com provides a breakdown of which game broadcasts will be shown in different parts of the United States when regional broadcasts are in play.
Thursday, Oct. 21
- Denver Broncos at Cleveland Browns, 6:20 p.m.
TV: Fox, NFL Network; Stream: Amazon
Sunday, Oct. 24
- Carolina Panthers at New York Giants, 11 a.m.
- New York Jets at New England Patriots, 11 a.m.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans, 11 a.m.
- Washington Football Team at Green Bay Packers, 11 a.m.
- Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins, 11 a.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens, 11 a.m.
- Detroit Lions at Los Angeles Rams, 2:05 p.m.
- Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Raiders, 2:05 p.m.
- Houston Texans at Arizona Cardinals, 2:25 p.m.
- Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2:25 p.m.
- Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers, 6:20 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 25
- New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks, 6:15 p.m.
Teams on a bye, Week 7
- Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers.