It’s National Taco Day, and several restaurants are celebrating with freebies and deals.
Here are six chains offering specials on Monday.
Note: This list will be updated as more deals come in.
- On Monday, customers with the Cafe Rio app can score triple points on taco orders, according to the app’s notifications.
- Taco lovers can get Del Taco’s new Stuffed Quesadilla Taco for free with any purchase on Monday, USA Today reported.
- Customers must have Del Taco’s rewards app to access the deal — and you get two free tacos for creating an account.
El Pollo Loco
- Beginning Monday, El Pollo Loco is offering the Crunchy Taco — its “first-ever, digital-only menu item” that can be purchased either on the El Pollo Loco app or website through Nov. 1, according to USA Today.
- On Monday, every Crunchy Taco oder will come with a free Mexican Coke.
- Rewards members also get a buy-one-get-one-free offer that can be used to get another Crunchy Taco on Monday.
- Customers can get a free a la carte taco with any purchase at Rubio’s Coastal Grill on Monday. Fore in-store purchases, the coupon can be accessed on the chain’s website. When ordering online or through the app, customers can use the coupon code TACO.
- On Monday, Taco Bell customers who place a $1 minimum order through the app will get a free Crunchy Taco, USA Today reported.
- On Monday, 7-Eleven rewards members can get 10 mini tacos for $1 at participating locations nationwide.