What is the Mariah Carey McDonald’s Menu?
The menu — called The Mariah Menu — will offer free food items with a $1 purchase.
- “This holiday season at @McDonalds, you’re not getting the Mariah meal... you’re getting a whole menu!” she tweeted Wednesday.
- The menu — only available in the McDonald’s app — will be available Dec. 13 through Dec. 24.
What free items are on the Mariah Menu?
Based on this McDonald’s image, the free food items include:
- Dec. 13 — Big Mac.
- Dec. 14 — McChicken sandwich.
- Dec. 15 — Cinnamon roll.
- Dec. 16 — Six-piece chicken McNuggets.
- Dec. 17 — Cheeseburger.
- Dec. 18 — Pancakes.
- Dec. 19 — McDouble.
- Dec. 20 —Apple pie.
- Dec. 21 — Sausage McMuffin.
- Dec. 22 — Double Cheeseburger.
- Dec. 23 — Sausage biscuit.
- Dec. 24 — Chocolate chip cookies.
Why did McDonald’s choose Mariah Carey?
Mariah Carey said the new menu reminds her of her childhood days at McDonald’s.
- “Some of my favorite memories with my kids are our family trips to McDonald’s, and of course, each of us has our go-to order. Mine is the Cheeseburger, and I get it with extra pickles,” said Mariah Carey. “Bringing together some of our favorite food from McDonald’s with my all-time favorite season is a holiday wish come true.”
Jennifer Healan, vice president of U.S. marketing, brand content and engagement of McDonald’s USA, said in a statement that Carey was chosen for the menu because of her connection to Christmas.
- “Mariah goes with the holidays like ketchup and fries, so we couldn’t think of a better partner to help us celebrate the upcoming season,” she said. “Just like McDonald’s brings people around the table with their favorite orders, Mariah’s music connects us all during this time of the year. We’re so excited to team up to bring even more holiday cheer to our fans.”