Disney Parks said it will have five new churros for the upcoming holiday season events at Disneyland.
Disney unveiled the new churro flavors in its new Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disneyland Resort. The breakdown includes a look at what food will be coming to the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park and Disneyland.
Here’s a look at the new Disneyland churros:
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Churro, which is a cinnamon-sugar churro rolled in hot chocolate powder. It will be available at the Castle Hub churro cart.
- The Groom Churro, which is mixed with dark and milk chocolate, can be found at the Critter Country churro cart.
- The Bride Churro, which is mixed with vanilla and sugar, is available at the New Orleans Square churro cart.
- The Pink Coconut Churro, a pink coconut churro mixed with chocolate marshmallow creme dipping sauce, can be found at the churro cart in Tomorrowland.
- The Holiday Cookie Churro, which is topped with ginger snaps and holiday spices (and given with a vanilla dipping sauce), can be found at the Town Square churro cart.
- Dusted Gingerbread Churro — a gingerbread churro with frosting — will be available at Goofy’s churro cart.
- The Cherry-Chocolate Churro will be added to the Cozy Cone Motel.
Disneyland Resort will bring back its holiday magic with the upcoming holiday season.
- The resort will include a new “cheerful entertainment, yuletide treats, specialty merchandise, sparkling decor and seasonal transformations of select attractions,” the company told the Deseret News.
Disneyland will have its “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, where Disney characters join Santa Claus on a parade. The park will also have the “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks.
- Both “it’s a small world” and the Haunted Mansion rides will have holiday upgrades, too.