“Black Widow” maybe 10 days away, but before we get there, we have another episode of “Loki” to see, and it will likely provide answers to several cliffhangers.
Details for ‘Loki’ Episode 4
- Date: Wednesday, June 30
- Time: 1:01 a.m. MDT (12:01 a.m. PDT)
- Location: Disney+
- Titles: Episode 4
- Run time: TBD (likely around 50 minutes)
What is ‘Loki’ Episode 4 about?
We’re likely going to see the resolution to the end of Episode 3 — which was titled “Lamentis.” In that episode, Loki and Sylvie tried to escape from the doomed planet of Lamentis-1 by jumping on a spacecraft. However, the spacecraft was destroyed, which means the two characters are now stranded on that planet.
Marvel Studios released a mid-season trailer earlier this week that suggests the Time Variance Authority might capture Loki and Sylvie and bring them back to the TVA.
Every Loki has their time 🕰 Marvel Studios' #Loki continues with new episodes Wednesdays on @DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/fym3tjxrUr— Loki (@LokiOfficial) June 28, 2021
How to stream or watch ‘Loki’
To watch “Loki” and any other MCU show, you will need to have a Disney+ subscription. Marvel projects are exclusive to Disney+.
- A monthly Disney+ subscription goes $7.99 per month at the Disney+ website.
- There’s a yearly subscription for $79.99 for the year.
- There’s also a Disney+ bundle package, which includes Hulu and ESPN Plus for $13.99 per month.