Cheesecake Factory unveils new menu items called ‘Timeless Classics.’ Here’s the lineup
Timeless classics make their way to Cheesecake Factory, adding more options to an already thick menu.
The Cheesecake Factory announced Thursday it will add a bunch of new items to its menu, bringing a round of “timeless classics” to an already packed menu.
- The food chain said in a statement that the items are a mix of meals that “are fan favorites from the past that have been brought back with a modern twist, and they’ll taste even better than how you remember them!
- Most of the food items are priced between $6.50 and $15.95.
Here’s the full list of items:
- “Nashville Hot” chicken nuggets
- Crispy crab wontons
- Tons of Fun burger (double patties and double cheese on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and secret sauce)
- Grilled shrimp and bacon club
- Kale and quinoa salad
- Chicken pot pie
- Dijon chicken
- Bar-B-Que salmon
- Thai chicken pasta
- Sheila’s blackened chicken pasta