The Nintendo Switch continues to sell well across the world, and now we have a look at which games continue to intrigue consumers.
Here’s the list:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — 28.99 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons — 26.04 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate — 21.10 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — 19.74 million
- Pokémon Sword and Shield — 19.02 million
- Super Mario Odyssey — 18.99 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! — 12.49 million
- Super Mario Party — 12.10 million
- Splatoon 2 — 11.27 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe — 8.32 million
Nintendo Switch sales update:
Nintendo sold about 6.86 million Switch consoles from July to September, pushing the company to 68.3 million units sold since 2017, according to The Verge.
- This is a rise over the previous quarter, and a positive sign since it launched a cheaper version (the Switch Lite).
- The company expects to raise its financial year predictions to 450 billion yen in profit by the end of March 2021, The Verge reports.