- Now, it appears “Star Wars” will have a slight influence on the game as the Mandalorian and Grogu (Baby Yoda) have been added to the game as playable characters.
- And one of the first tasks of the season requires gamers to find the Razor’s Crest — the famous ship from “The Mandalorian.”
One of the first quests for season 5 include asking gamers to find the Razor Crest ship to retrieve a Beskar Pauldron. Beskar, of course, is the metal used to make the Mandalorian armor in the “Star Wars” universe.
Where to find it:
- However: The Mandalorian is there guarding is ship and he might be taking some shots at you with his sniper rifle.
- You’ll want to charge at him with your weaponry to take him down.
- Defeating him earns you a jetpack and his weapon, according to Forbes.