Meghan Markle, Natalie Portman to narrate these two new Disney nature films on Disney Plus
Disney Plus will launch a new show for the beginning of April that will basically take you outside
- Disney Plus will release a film collection of nature-based films, some of which include celebrities who lend their talents for voiceover narration.
- Disney will release “Elephant,” which is narrated by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, and “Dolphin Reef,” which has narration from Natalie Portman, on April 3.
- “Penguins” — a Disneynature film that hit theaters last year — will arrive on Disney Plus on April 3, too.
- Additional Disneynature films dropping on April 3 include: “In the Footsteps of Elephant,” “A Life on the Edge” and “Diving with Dolphins,” which are all behind-the-scenes looks at each of those films.
What the new films are about
- “Elephant” focuses on the African elephant Shani and her son Jomo as they move with a herd across hundreds of miles in the Kalahari Desert.
- “Dolphin Reef” follows the life of Echo, a bottlenose dolphin in the Pacific, who navigates the underworld.