Disney releases official chocolate, peanut butter, banana french toast recipe
Want to make the chocolate, peanut butter, banana french toast from the PCH Grill? Now’s your chance
- The french toast — deemed “a perfectly sweet way to start your morning,” according to Disney Parks — is only available at the Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- The Disney Parks website reads: “This fun French toast will definitely taste like paradise and is one more way for you to create #DisneyMagicMoments with the whole family.”
- You can read the full recipe here (and print it for your own use).
Recipes released over the last few weeks
- This isn’t the first Disney recipe to drop online in recent weeks. For example, Disney released the official recipe for the company’s Churro Bites and a “frozen pineapple treat,” which was similar to the Dole Whip. Disney Parks also released a recipe for the Toy Story Land grilled cheese sandwich.
- Other companies have released recipes for people to use during the COVID-19 outbreak. For example, McDonald’s dished out the recipe for the McMuffin and DoubleTree dropped the recipe for its famous chocolate chip cookies.