- “Dateline NBC” will host the two-hour program, which focuses on what has happened to Lori Vallow after she was jailed in a Madison County, Idaho, prison.
- According to the “Dateline” teaser for the episode, the program will “tell the story of what we’ve learned since that time. But this time it won’t just be us telling you. This time we’ll be speaking to insiders, Lori’s family members, who’ve never spoken before.”
- “Of course, there is that one question that’s still out there ... what happened to the children?”
- NBC producers worked with EastIdahoNews.com for details of the upcoming special.
When does it air?
- The “Dateline NBC” special on Vallow begins at 8 p.m. MDT on Friday.
How to watch:
- People can watch the special on NBC. In Utah, you can view it by watching KSL-TV.
- You can stream the episode on the NBC app. You will need to log into your cable subscription to watch it, though.
How to stream:
The following outlets will have streaming options, too. Some of them require trial sign-ups.
What you need to know
- Lori Vallow Daybell currently sits in prison on a $1 million bail on charges of desertion and nonsupport.
- Her children — Joshua “JJ” Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17 — have been missing since September. Vallow and her new husband, Chad Daybell, were living in Hawaii without the missing children. She was later arrested and brought back to Idaho.
- Vallow married Daybell only two weeks after his ex-wife, Tammy Daybell, passed away “under circumstances police say may be suspicious,” according to USA Today.
- The case has been linked to suspicious deaths and allegations of cult-like religious beliefs, according to the The Associated Press.