What’s the news:
- “Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge” will debut with two full episodes on June 3.
- The series shows young contestants competing on strength, knowledge and bravery challenges in a series of trials to see who can become a Jedi Knight.
- The series will have 10 episodes total.
- Episodes will be available on StarWarsKids.com and the official Star Wars Kids YouTube channel.
- “With so many children and families home and looking to ‘Star Wars’ for hope and entertainment, we wanted to make ‘Jedi Temple Challenge’ available to as many young fans as possible by airing the series on our Star Wars Kids network for everyone to enjoy,” said Mickey Capoferri, s Lucasfilm’s senior director of online content and programming.
Who is on the show?
- Ahmed Best, who played Jar Jar Binks in the prequel trilogy, will host the show. He will guide players through the trials.
- Mary Holland (“Veep”) will voice a protocal droid named AD-3.
- Sam Witwer (who voiced Darth Maul in “The Clone Wars” show) will be the voice of the dark side.