A Hawaiian restaurant in Georgia has gone viral on TikTok because it is operated by Chick-fil-A of all things.
What’s the news:
- Truett’s Luau in Georgia has gone viral in recent days on TikTok as it has recently been unveiled that Chick-Fil-A operates the restaurant, according to Delish.com.
- The restaurant — located in Fayetteville, Geogia — “features a beautiful waterfall and the whole thing is made to look like you’re on the beach. It’s not surprising to see someone playing a ukulele or passing out leis and even Chick-fil-A’s cow mascots can be seen rocking Hawaiian shirts,” according to Delish.com.
- Business Insider said: “The restaurant gives off a Disney vibe from the start, with ukulele players and wooden carvings expressing the restaurant’s aloha to the extreme. A fun combination of fast food favorites like nuggets and waffle fries alongside kalua pig, mahi mahi, and calamari also gives it that playful theme park feel.”
What’s on the menu?
- The menu includes food like fish tacos, chicken tacos, sweet potato waffle fries, jars of honey, bubble tea and more.
- People in TikTok have shared videos with the hashtag #truettsluau, which shows people eating at the restaurant.