Fortnite unveiled the third season of its second chapter, showing off widespread changes to the game.
- Fortnite unveiled its third season on Wednesday, bringing a flood to the game’s map.
- The series added a slew of changes as well, including new vehicles and items that can help gamers stay busy.
- The game added sharks.
- Characters named Marauders appear and attack your group at random.
- Gamers can build their own custom umbrella, an interesting development for the franchise that has often relied on gamers to purchase or earn new umbrellas.
- Epic Games said: “As time goes on and water recedes, even more locations will be uncovered. And as the roadways become more open, you’ll discover new ways to get around.”
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 3 is available after suffering from a series of delays. The season was slated to begin at the end of April before being pushed to early June.
But earlier this month, Fortnite pushed the new season to June 17.