Olivia Jade Giannulli, the daughter of former “Full House” star Lori Loughlin, recently shared an Instagram photo that shows she partied without a mask during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The photo comes on the heels of Loughlin’s recent prison release.
- Olivia Jade said in the post she wants to “keep the vibes good” for 2021, according to USA Today.
- The photo comes as the coronavirus pandemic led to the deadliest day in U.S. history with 3,775 deaths reported.
More about Olivia Jade
Olivia Jade — a YouTube personality and influencer — appeared in a recent episode of “Red Table Talk” with Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith and Adrienne Norris, where she talked about her mother and father’s recent prison sentence.
- Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, were accused of paying $500,000 in bribes so their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose, would be crew recruits for the University of Southern California. They flipped their pleas last April.
- “We did all of this and we’re so ignorant, and I feel like a huge part of privilege is not knowing you have privilege. And so when it was happening, it didn’t feel wrong. It didn’t feel like, that’s not fair, a lot of people don’t have that.”
- “That’s embarrassing within itself that I walked around my whole 20 years of life not realizing, like you have insane privilege. You’re like the poster child of white privilege and you had no idea.”