What is the $100 sandwich?
The sandwich — called the Quantum-sized Pym-ini Sandwich and served at the Pym Test Kitchen — is a small sandwich that’s been enhanced by technology from “Ant-Man and the Wasp.”
- In theory, the sandwich is meant to be consumed by multiple people at once. In fact, it’s supposed to feed eight people, according to Fox Business. It’s unclear how big the sandwich is, specifically.
- Per Fox Business, the sandwich comes with “salami, rosemary ham, provolone and sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia.”
Disneyland’s most expensive sandwich
The Quantum-sized Pym-ini Sandwich will be one of the most expensive food items at Disneyland, according to Los Angeles Daily News.
- It’s only bested by the Vintner’s Menu with wine flight, which you can find at the Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel for $155.
- Similarly, the Porterhouse for two meal (a Porterhouse steak for two people) sells for $138 at the Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel.
When does Avengers Campus open?
Disney announced in April 2021 that the land would open in June.
- “We are so excited to soon welcome our guests to Avengers Campus, our first land dedicated to super heroes,” said Ken Potrock, president of Disneyland Resort, in a statement. “Here, our cast members will unite to help guests of all ages find their super powers and create special memories.”