Jazz Gaming — the official NBA 2K League team from the Utah Jazz — will compete in a new tournament this week along with other NBA 2K League squads.
- Jazz Gaming will enter The Tipoff beginning Tuesday night.
- The Tipoff tournament includes a group stage and a knockout bracket. Teams play four games in the group stage before moving onto the next round.
- Jazz Gaming will compete against Celtics Crossover Gaming and Mavs Gaming in the group stage of the tournament.
What’s the schedule?
- June 16 — Jazz Gaming vs. Celtics Crossover Gaming (4 p.m.)
- June 16 — Jazz Gaming vs. Celtics Crossover Gaming (5 p.m.)
- June 16 — Jazz Gaming vs. Mavs Gaming (8 p.m.)
- June 16 — Jazz Gaming vs. Mavs Gaming (9 p.m.)
How the tournament works
- All 23 teams will be broken into seven groups.
- Team with highest winning percentage in each group move to the next round.
- One wild card team will be move onto the knockout round, too.
- Eight teams will face off in the bracket phase, beginning on Thursday.
- Semifinals and finals will be on Friday.
How to watch
High school girls golf: 3A region recaps, Richfield, Morgan, Union and Judge Memorial claim region titles