- The incident happened on an American Airlines flight from Dallas to Miami.
- The flight was delayed due to a catering truck issue.
A woman in coach came into first class to speak with a friend. The woman from coach then crouched down and hid in the footwell of her friend’s seat.
- The woman literally hit underneath the television display.
- “Apparently the plan was for this woman’s friend to remain there the entire flight as it’s something they thought would drive viewers to their ‘YouTube Channel,’” a passenger who witnessed the incident wrote on FlyerTalk.
The crew noticed the empty seat in coach and asked where the passenger went. Eventually, they found her in first class. The flight attendants announced this as a security issue and removed the passengers from the flight, according to Fox News.
- “Before departing on Oct. 30, American Airlines flight 2205 from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to Miami International Airport (MIA) returned to the gate at DFW for an issue involving two passengers. The two passengers, traveling together, would not comply with seat assignments during taxi out.”
Something else happened ...
- Per TravelPulse, another passenger in coach yelled at flight attendants about the delay. He got kicked off the flight, too. Police had to drag him off.