- A new headstone has been placed for Tammy Daybell almost six months after she died in October 2019 in southern Idaho. The headstone has a huge duck on it with five little ducklings right after.
- Sources told KSL-TV that the ducks represent her favorite pet and each of her children.
- Flowers and carnations fill up the space, too.
#TammyDaybell’s headstone was recently placed at the Evergreen Cemetery in #Springville. New docs uncovered by @EastIDNews show #ChadDaybell/#LoriVallow are being investigated in her death. Still no word on missing #TyleeRyan #JJVallow. Details @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/46v0s3hyKS— Garna Mejia (@GarnaMejiaKSL) April 12, 2020
- The headstone includes a caption that reads: “Tammy was a beloved wife and mother, devoted daughter and sister and friend to all animals.”
- Tammy Daybell died on Oct. 19, 2019. She reportedly passed away in her sleep. She was buried three days later. Her husband, Chad Daybell, married Lori Vallow two weeks later.
- Officials have long deemed Tammy Daybell’s death suspicious, and are awaiting autopsy reports.
A new update
- The Idaho Attorney’s General Office announced last week that it plans to get involved in the case of Tammy Daybell’s death. The office sent a new letter that said it will begin investigating Lori Vallow Daybell and Chad Daybell for possibly charges of conspiracy, attempted murder and or murder.