Spotify has released its 2020 version of the Spotify Wrapped, which allows users to find a curated playlist of their top songs.
What’s going on?
Spotify Wrapped is an annual tool that gives people a look back at what they’ve listened to over the last few months.
- The results show your top songs, podcasts and albums.
- It also hows how many minutes you’ve listened to specific artists, and where you rank among all fans.
How to find your Spotify Wrapped
- Visit the Spotify Wrapped website.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
- The app might ask you to login to Facebook, Google or your Apple account, since your account might be linked to those areas.
- Some users might experience some difficulties logging in right away.
- The app will then show a slideshow of information about your top music.
What you’ll get
At the end of the slideshow, you’ll get some details about your Spotify habits. You’ll see your top artists, top songs and details about how long you’ve listened.
- You’ll also get a full playlist of your top 2020 songs.