What’s going on:
- KSL-TV investigative reporter Brittany Glas reported on the life and death of Tammy Daybell, who passed away in October 2019 while she was asleep in her home in Salem, Idaho.
- The death is one of three deaths under investigation in connection to the Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell case. Chad Daybell married Vallow two weeks after Tammy Daybell’s death after they had been married for 30 years. Chad Daybell reportedly received $430,000 in life insurance after Tammy Daybell died.
- Authorities said the death was possibly “suspicious.”
- But officials exhumed her remains almost two months later to look into more evidence.
- Rod Oldroyd, Springville City administrative services manager, said: “I have known Chad and Tammy for a long, long time — as many people in Springville have. To this day, if I thought of Tammy Daybell, it would be that she’s smiling and she’s happy. That’s how she was.”
Where to watch:
- Watch the KSL-TV piece here: “Exhumed Evidence: The Life and Death of Tammy Daybell.”