- Ben & Jerry’s has a new recipe that allows you to make cookie dough at home from scratch.
- The dough is safe to eat raw because the recipe doesn’t include eggs. The flour is also treated beforehand to destroy any bacteria, like E. coli and salmonella.
- Ben & Jerry’s released a video on Instagram that shares the recipe, which you can watch below.
Here is the full list of ingredients:
8 tbsp. unsalted butter (1 stick), room temperature 1 cup brown sugar, packed 2 tbsp. heavy cream 1 tsp. vanilla extract ½ tsp. kosher salt 1 cup flour ½ cup chocolate chips Prep time: 15 minutes Total time: 15 minutes Total yield: About 2 cups
For instructions, visit the Ben & Jerry’s website.
- The recipe comes as a number of other top brands have released recipes amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- For example, Disney released the recipe for its own churro bites and the pineapple frozen treat, which was essentially theDole Whip recipe. There are also new recipes for the grilled cheese sandwich at Toy Story Land and the Monte Cristo.
- DoubleTree released the recipe for its chocolate chip cookies, too.