Secrets of the Sith leaked? A ‘Star Wars’ children’s book might hold answers to key questions
‘Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith’ will unveil new answers to Palpatine secrets
What’s going on?
- Emperor Palpatine will be the narrator for the book.
- Per StarWars.com: “Like an artifact found in a Sith temple, ‘The Secrets of the Sith’ is filled with many elements that some consider to be unnatural, including arcane knowledge, incredible artwork and other interactive features, such as pop-ups, booklets and lift-the-flap inserts.”
- The book will include entries from Darth Maul, Asajj Ventress, Darth Vader, and Kylo Ren, as well as Palpatine’s own thoughts, according to StarWars.com.
- The book is a sequel to “The Secrets of the Jedi,” a similar children’s book that offered information on the Jedi.
- “Secrets of the Sith” drops in August.
The book might reveal some secrets of the Sith, but it doesn’t mean everything should be believed, per ScreenRant.
- “Palpatine was as manipulative as he was malevolent, meaning everything contained within the pages of this book will be what he wants readers to believe,” according to ScreenRant.
More about the Sith
We have learned a lot of different information about Sith “Star Wars” characters in recent years. For example, “Star Wars” revealed in a comic book that Kylo Ren once blew up a planet, and that he had a different original mask and costume.
Similarly, there have been a number of revelations about Anakin Skywalker’s transformation into Darth Vader in “Revenge of the Sith.” For example, concept art showed off a tragic original ending, Anakin’s original costume design and the story behind his original father, all of which I wrote about for the Deseret News.