- Loughlin and Giannulli both completed their prison sentences in the college admissions scandal. Now, the couple hopes to work on their marriage.
Are Giannulli and Loughlin moving to Idaho?
- “They had looked at homes earlier this year in Idaho and were prepared to move out of Los Angeles, but eventually decided to stay as their daughters really wanted them close by at the time.”
So why Idaho? Well, according to Us Weekly, the couple likes a lot about what Idaho has to offer.
- “Lori loves hiking, skiing and the outdoors. Taking long hikes calms her and she looks forward to her hikes daily,” a source told Us Weekly magazine.
- Giannulli “also loves the outdoors and especially the snowboarding and skiing that Idaho has to offer,” the source said.
What about Giannulli and Loughlin’s daughters?
The couple has also been worried about their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose Giannulli, who both moved out of their parents’ home during the scandal. That’s why Loughlin and Giannulli feel comfortable getting out of town now since they don’t have to worry about watching their children, per Us Weekly magazine.
- “Both girls have their own places and are trying to lead a normal life with their own friends and business opportunities,” the source told Us Weekly magazine. “They can start anew and work on their marriage together as the whole college scandal has taken a toll on both of them, as well as their marriage.”
Is Loughlin returning to acting?
It’s unclear right now if Lori Loughlin will jump back into acting. But there have been rumors that she might make a return on “When Calls the Heart,” a Hallmark Channel show where she played Mayor Abigail Stanton. As of right now, those rumors are unconfirmed. But reports over the last few months suggest Loughlin wants to return to acting in some form now that the college scandal is over.