- It will be a holiday party that will be offered as a separate ticket event at Disneyland on five select nights in November and December.
What to know about Disney Merriest Nites
- Disney Merriest Nites will have limited capacity.
- Families and guests who attend “can enjoy enhanced holiday décor, seasonal entertainment, and specialty food and beverage offerings themed to each party during the event,” according to a Disney Parks press release emailed to the Deseret News.
- Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Miguel, Tiana, Elsa, Lilo, Stitch and Buzz Lightyear will show up at the event.
What are the Disney Merriest Nites parties?
Disney Parks shared limited details about each of the upcoming Disney Merriest Nites party events.
- Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland (based on “Coco”).
- New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square (based on “The Princess and the Frog”).
- “Frozen”-Themed Party in Fantasyland (based on “Frozen”).
- Tropical Party in Adventureland (based on “Lilo and Stitch”).
- Tomorrowland Party in Tomorrowland (based on “Toy Story”).
How to buy tickets for Disney Merriest Nites
- Tickets will be sold for events on Nov. 11, Nov. 16, Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and Dec. 9.
- You can start buying tickets beginning Sept. 14, no earlier than 9 a.m.
- Tickets will be available on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app.
Disneyland adds holiday magic, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade
Earlier this week, Disneyland Resort announced it would be bringing back holiday magic with new decorations, traditions and entertainment. The park will host “cheerful entertainment, yuletide treats, specialty merchandise, sparkling decor and seasonal transformations of select attractions,” the company told the Deseret News.
- Disneyland will host the “A Christmas Fantasy” parade with Disney characters and Santa Claus.
- “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks will return.
- Both “it’s a small world” Holiday and the Haunted Mansion Holiday will return to the park, too.