Report: New bodycam footage shows Lori Vallow Daybell talking about her marital problems with Arizona police
Fox 10 Phoenix has new body cam footage that reveals a new look at Lori Vallow Daybell
New bodycam footage from police in Gilbert, Arizona, reveals a new look at Lori Vallow Daybell in the days after her ex-husband, Charles Vallow, asked for her to be mentally evaluated, according to Fox 10 Phoenix.
- Lori Vallow is the mother of two missing Idaho children, Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan, who have been missing since September. Vallow was arrested on Feb. 20 and was extradited from Hawaii to Idaho. She remains in jail on charges of desertion and nonsupport in Rexburg, Idaho.
- The events include a number of odd storylines, including the death of Lori Vallow’s late ex-husband, Charles Vallow.
- According to Fox 10 Phoenix, Charles Vallow petitioned for Lori Vallow to have a mental health evaluation. He eventually filed for divorce from Lori Vallow, saying she took $35,000 out of their shared bank out.
What the new footage shows
- The bodycam footage shows Lori Vallow entering the Gilbert, Arizona, police station with her daughter, Tylee, and her friend, Melanie Gibb, according to Fox 10 Phoenix.
- She told the police officers that Charles Vallow stole her purse and her phone when she was dropping their son JJ off at school, Fox 10 Phoenix reports.
- Vallow said: “This time, I caught him cheating and I had evidence and I told him about it, and he travels a lot for business, so I told him about it and told him not to come home and that his stuff would be gone and that his car would be gone. He was a little mad.”
- In the video, Tylee and Gibb speak to police officers. Tylee said Charles texted her at night with a link “about our church.”
- The next day, Lori Vallow did check herself in for a mental health evaluation. She was discharged.