- The EPA tested two versions of Lysol spray.
- The spray can kill the virus on surface, the EPA said.
- The two specific Lysol products that can kill COVID-19 include Lysol Disinfectant Spray and Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist.
- The sprays kill COVID-19 in two minutes or less.
- Rahul Kadyan, EVP NA Hygiene for RB (a consumer goods company): “Hygiene is both the foundation of health and essential in preventing the spread of illness causing germs. The EPA’s approval recognizes that using Lysol Disinfectant Spray can help to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on hard, nonporous surfaces.”
- “In the face of the pandemic, Lysol continues to work with a wide range of scientific and health experts to educate the public on the importance of hygiene.”