A month-old Ogden girl is recovering at Salt Lake City's Primary Children's Medical Center from facial burns accidentally inflicted by her 5-year-old sister with a hair dryer.

The baby's mother, Jodie Garcia, 25, told police she had been in the bathroom five minutes or less Friday and came out to discover the older daughter had placed the plugged-in hair dryer in the sleeping baby's crib "to warm her up."The baby - Janice - had blisters on her skin. She sustained first-degree burns to her face and inside her nose.