Salt Lake City School District students interested in enrolling in a school outside of their resident school boundaries for the 1995-96 school year may apply for an out-of-resident transfer between Jan. 5 and Feb. 3, 1995.

Students may apply for enrollment in any of the district's middle or high schools and the majority of elementary schools.Call 578-8206 for a recorded message that will provide a list of available schools, grades and programs and information pertaining to the open enrollment policy.

For information not provided on the recording, call 578-8202 starting Jan. 2 when winter break ends, and staff members will be back in the administration building to answer questions.

Applications may be obtained from and should be returned to Pupil Services, Room 101, Salt Lake City School District, 440 E. 100 South, Salt Lake City.

Parents and students will be notified in writing by March 1 of acceptance or rejection in their request for out-of-resident school.

A one-time $5 processing fee will be charged at the time of application.