The culprit who wrecked Charles and Myra Lee's kitchen turned out to be a real quack.

Neighbor Bill Tebow was keeping an eye on the house while the Lees were out of town for the holidays. He called 911 after he found torn drapes, broken glassware and envelopes and toilet paper scattered about on Christmas morning.When police officers arrived, they found a Muscovy duck at the end of a hallway.

The bird apparently came down the chimney. Charles Lee said it was the second time a duck has tried to nest there.

"I thought I had it duck-proofed but apparently he tore the wire loose and took the plunge," he said. "I'm really at my wit's end."