With the new year around the corner, there are plenty of ways to celebrate — including getting food from a restaurant. Although some restaurants may be operating under special hours, many places will be open to celebrate the holiday.
Here are some of the restaurants that will be open to celebrate New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, as well as which ones will be offering special deals or holiday menus this year.
For those who are choosing to celebrate at home, many restaurants have takeout or delivery options, as well.
However, keep in mind that some restaurants’ holiday hours will vary by location, so it’s always a good idea to check with your local restaurant before heading out.
- Buca di Beppo
- Buffalo Wild Wings: It’s not specifically a holiday deal, but with New Year’s Eve on a Thursday this year, Buffalo Wild Wings will be offering its “Boneless Thursday” BOGO deal on boneless wings.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Cheesecake Factory
- Chick-fil-A: Most locations will have limited hours on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day: 6:30 a.m to 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on New Year’s Day. However, it may vary by location.
- Fleming’s Steakhouse: Will be offering a special holiday menu for both dine-in and to-go orders.
- Krispy Kreme: From Dec. 31-Jan. 3, get two dozen original glazed doughnuts for $12.
- Macaroni Grill: Will be offering a special holiday menu for dine-in and to-go orders.
- McDonald’s: Get free McDelivery through Uber Eats on any order over $20 from Dec. 31-Jan. 3.
- Melting Pot
- Noodles & Company
- Olive Garden
- Outback Steakhouse
- Panda Express
- Pei Wei
- PF Chang’s: Will be offering a special holiday menu for dine-in and to-go orders.
- Red Lobster
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Will be offering a special holiday menu for both dine-in and to-go orders.
- Texas Roadhouse
- Village Inn