What’s going on?
What are the new prices?
- $104 — One-day tickets on low demand days.
- $154 — One-day tickets on peak days.
- $209 — Park Hopper tickets on in-demand dates.
- $159 — Park Hopper tickets for low demand days.
- $419 — Southern California Select Pass
- $1,199 — Signature Annual PASS
- $1,449 — Signature Plus pass
- $25 — Cost of parking
- MaxPasses will increase from $15 to $20.
- Disneyland changes its structure every now and again. This isn’t anything new. Prices vary from day to day and week to week, creating some blackout dates, too, according to ABC-7.
What Disney says
- Disneyland told People magazine: “A visit to our parks is the best value in entertainment bar none, and we offer flexible ticket choices to enable families to choose what’s best for them.”