“Jurassic World: Dominion” director Colin Trevorrow recently shared a new picture on Instagram that revealed a first-look image at the upcoming dinosaur flick.
What’s going on:
- Trevorrow posted a photo on Instagram that acknowledged he was working from home amid the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19.
- The picture shows a minimalist setup for Trevorrow’s office.
- But the screen shows a brief glimpse at what appears to be a scene from “Jurassic World: Dominion.”
- It appears to show a young character on a bike with smoke hanging in the air.
New updates on the film
- “Jurassic World: Dominion” announced its title back in February. Trevorrow posted a photo on Twitter that showed off the new title. “Dominion” will follow “Jurassic World” and “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,” as I wrote for the Deseret News.
- “Jurassic World” star Chris Pratt said the third film in the trilogy will be like “Avengers: Endgame” since it will bring back people from the previous dinosaur films, which I wrote about for the Deseret News.
- Pratt said on “The Ellen Show” that the upcoming film will drop in 2021, and it will feature older stars, like Laura Dern, Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum, who all appeared in the first “Jurassic Park” film.
- Pratt said: “This feels like (the end). It’s got everybody. It’s got pretty much everybody in it, maybe I just blew it but I don’t care. I know that like all the cast from the original ‘Jurassic Park’ is coming back and so it’s going to feel very much like how (Avengers) ‘Endgame’ brought everything together at Marvel.”