McDonald’s may have once allowed breakfast until just 10:30 a.m., but now the company is allowing you make McMuffins anytime you want.
The McDonald’s United Kingdom Twitter account shared a recipe for the sausage and egg McMuffin sandwich earlier in April, giving people a clue into how to make the delectable sandwich.
The recipe calls for:
- An English muffin, toasted until golden brown.
- A sausage patty with a pinch of salt and pepper onto it.
- Two eggs
- A slice of American cheese.
The Twitter post included specific instructions on how to make the McMuffin, which you can read below.
More recipes released in recent days
- McDonald’s joins a list of other companies releasing recipes amid the coronavirus pandemic. People remain at home due to lockdown and stay-at-home orders, which gives people a chance to bake and cook some favorites from places they can’t regularly attend right now.
- For example, Disney released recipes for its Churro Bites, a “frozen pineapple treat” that is not unlike the Dole Whip and a grilled cheese sandwich you can buy at Toy Story Land. Walt Disney’s favorite brand of chili is also newly available.
- Meanwhile, DoubleTree released a recipe for its chocolate chip recipe, too, according to USA Today.