The Dole Food Company has its own do-it-yourself Dole Whip recipe readily available on its website — for absolutely free.
- Disney shared a quick recipe for making your own Dole Whip on Wednesday.
- The recipe called for interested parties to add pineapple, pineapple chunks and ice cream together into a blender. It was a quick recipe.
- After some research, it turns out Dole has its own recipe for making a Dole Whip at home.
- Dole said: “The classic treat you love is now available to enjoy at home! This dairy-free dessert is perfect for summer or anytime you feel like adding a little sweetness to your day. With only four ingredients and minutes to prepare, it’s almost as good as enjoying this treat while on vacation ... almost.”
The recipe reads as follows:
- 1 cup pineapple juice (frozen)
- 1 banana (peeled and frozen)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 to 1/2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- Add it all into a blender. Blend until smooth. The end.