Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli says dancing is ‘way harder than I ever thought’
Olivia Jade Giannulli is a contestant on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- “I would not consider myself a dancer by any means, but it’s so much more work than you really anticipate with the dedication and the patience you have to have with yourself,” Giannulli told People magazine.
- “The pros make it look so effortless and easy, but once you get in there and they’re really teaching you the steps, it’s way harder than I ever thought. But what I will say is the pros do such a good job,” she added.
Giannulli told People that she is “just starting to see a few muscles show up in my back that definitely weren’t there before.”
Why is Olivia Jade on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 30?
“Dancing With the Stars” announced its new cast back in Sept. 8, bringing in Giannulli as one of the season’s celebrities.
- Other celebrities for the season included Mel C from the Spice Girls and former “Bachelor” star Matt James, according to ABC News.
- Rumors suggested Olivia Jade would join “Dancing With the Stars” for Season 30 after she was seen walking into the rehearsal studio for the show, per the Mercury News.
Who is Olivia Jade Giannulli?
Olivia Jade is a social media influencer that has amassed thousands of followers on YouTube. That said, her parents — “Full House” star Loughlin and fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli — were making headlines throughout 2019 and 2020 after they were arrested in the college admissions scandal.
- Loughlin and Giannulli were charged for paying $500,000 in bribes so that Olivia Jade and her sister, Isabella Rose, could be crew team recruits for University of Southern California.
- That was despite the fact that the daughters had never participated in crew rowing before. Loughlin and Giannulli eventually pleaded guilty to the charges. They served time that wrapped up in 2021.