- Chad Daybell and Vallow got married weeks after Tammy Daybell’s funeral.
- Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow are main suspects in an open and ongoing investigation into their missing children, who were both found murdered, as I wrote about for the Deseret News.
What’s going on?
Officials told People magazine the autopsy results remain behind close doors since they are a part of “an open and ongoing investigation.”
- The results “will not be made public at this time as it is evidence in an open and ongoing investigation,” the sheriff said. ”We will release additional information as it becomes available.”
What we know:
Chad Daybell originally told police that Tammy Daybell had died in her sleep after she went to sleep with a cough. She had been reportedly in good health at the time and had been training for some sort of race, per EastIdahoNews.com.
- The death was one of three deaths under investigation in connection to the Vallow and Chad Daybell case. Chad Daybell got married to Vallow two weeks after Tammy Daybell’s death. Tammy and Chad had been married for 30 years.
- Chad Daybell reportedly received $430,000 in life insurance after Tammy Daybell died, as I wrote for the Deseret News.
Chad Daybell and Vallow are accused of two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence, per KTVB. Chad Daybell is also facing felony charges of concealment or destruction of evidence.
“Dateline NBC” has a new podcast that centers around the case of Lori Vallow Daybell and Chad Daybell, which I wrote about for the Deseret News. The podcast is called “Mommy Doomsday” and is available anywhere you can get your podcasts.