The coronavirus pandemic continues throughout the world, including the United States. Cases have ticked up in recent weeks because of the delta variant, leading many people to seek out COVID-19 tests.
How to find rapid COVID-19 tests near you
It’s pretty simple to find a coronavirus test near you right now — especially almost a year after the coronavirus pandemic began. You can visit stores like CVS, Walgreens and more to book immediate tests, as well as seek locations to visit for a test.
- CVS has COVID-19 testing and locations.
- Walgreens has a location selector tool to help you find a COVID-19 testing location.
You can visit the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services website to find websites to book your locations across the country in various states.
- Per U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, there may be “additional testing sites may be available in your area. Contact your health care provider or your state or local public health department for more information.”
How much do COVID-19 tests cost?
- Per CVS, any COVID-19 testing patient “should not have any out-of-pocket costs, but you should check with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test.”
How to find a COVID-19 testing site in Utah
Utah has a pretty simple symptom. Visit the Utah COVID-19 testing website to find a nearby testing location. You will be asked to register online before you arrive.
- Per the Deseret News, the results of the rapid antigen tests — which can be done by anyone 3 years old and up — will be emailed out within 30 minutes to hours later.