Watch: 5 highlights from the ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
The “Disney Holiday Singalong” brought Christmas cheer from Andrea Bocelli, Michael Buble, Derek Hough and more into the homes of viewers nationwide.
- If you missed the special on ABC Tuesday night, you can now catch it on Hulu, where it will be available until Dec. 8, according to Decider.
- People who have a cable log-in can also watch it on the ABC website.
The Christmas special follows the success of two Disney family singalongs — 13 million people watched the first singalong in April, the Deseret News reported. Both of those singalongs are available to watch on Disney Plus, according to Decider, although the holiday special is not yet streaming on the platform.
In the meantime, here are five highlights from the “Disney Holiday Singalong.”
- Michael Buble — who is currently scheduled to perform at Salt Lake City’s Vivint Arena on Feb. 6 — sang “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.” Buble’s family makes an appearance at the end of the video.
- As of Tuesday morning, BTS’ performance of “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” is the most-viewed video from the “Disney Holiday Singalong,” trending on YouTube with more than 2 million views.
Derek Hough/Haley Erbert
- Utah native and “Dancing With the Stars” judge Derek Hough danced his way through “Jingle Bells” and “Hey Santa” with his girlfriend and fellow “DWTS” dancer Haley Erbert. Hough’s sister, Julianne Hough, also danced during the singalong.
- Although Broadway is shut down until June 2021, the Disney on Broadway cast returned to the New Amsterdam Theatre to perform the “Frozen” anthem “Let it Go.”
- Andrea Bocelli — who has his own livestream Christmas concert coming up on Dec. 12 — closed the one-hour singalong with a performance of “Silent Night.”