SALT LAKE CITY — Vivint Smart Home Arena issued a statement Friday morning that announced four upcoming concert events have been canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak. All four are listed as postponed.
What’s going on:
- Vivint canceled four shows that had been scheduled through the end of April.
- Guests with tickets to those shows will be sent either a refund or exchanged seats for a rescheduled show at Vivint Arena.
- Vivint said: We will continue to monitor this evolving situation closely to determine next steps for future events. We appreciate the understanding and patience of our fans, guests and partners during this unprecedented time.
The rescheduled concerts include:
- Saturday, March 21 – Post Malone Runaway Tour (postponed)
- Thursday, March 26 – Celine Dion Courage World Tour (postponed)
- Friday, March 27 – JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour (postponed)
- Tuesday, April 28 – Cher Here We Go Again Tour 2020 (postponed)
The Utah Jazz season suspended
- The NBA suspended its season for 30 days Thursday. The Utah Jazz will not play any games during that time period at the Vivint Arena.
- The Utah Jazz have been at the center of the outbreak. Utah Jazz stars Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell both tested positive for the coronavirus, which prompted the NBA to decide to halt play.